The NWA World Championship 1959-1973
Black & White, 168 pages
Hardcover: $22.95 Softcover:
Buy Now on Amazon.com
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime.
“Another masterpiece. Crown Jewel captures the essence, tradition and glory of the famous NWA World Heavyweight championship belt. If you enjoy history, regardless if you are a wrestling fan, this is the book for you.”
- Tim Hornbaker, Author of “National Wrestling Alliance” and “Capitol Revolution”
“It is amazing to me how Dick Bourne can bring to life the wonderful history and amazing stories of our sport. Crown Jewel is just one example and should be counted among his best works to date.”
- Gerald Brisco, Former NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion
"Reading Crown Jewel and looking at the pictures was like wrapping myself up in a cool blanket and going back in time to some of the greatest times of my life."
- Dr. Tom Prichard, Author, Trainer, Podcaster, former WWE Superstar
“This volume, like Bourne’s previous editions, is a must for longtime NWA fans and those who appreciate the history of the business.”
-Mike Mooneyham, Charleston Post & Courier
"If you have even a passing interest in the creation, design and history of physical title belts, there is not a person alive who has better research skills and more passion about this aspect of pro wrestling than Bourne."
- Mike Johnson, PWInsider.com
"This book is packed with tons of history, great photos, and nostalgia from one of the most exciting eras of pro wrestling. Nobody presents books that look and read as good as these do."
- Andrew Calvert, MapleLeafWrestling.com
"This book is so good, I did not want it to end. The history that you cover is outstanding. The photos that you present are among the best I have ever seen."
- Carroll Hall, All Star Championship Wrestling Blog
"Bourne gives readers a "crown jewel" of a book ... an excellent account of the lineage and the physical appearance of this particular NWA championship belt."
- Greg Mosorjak, Slam! Wrestling
"I highly recommend it."
- Bruce Prichard, "Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard" podcast, WWE Executive
It’s the crown jewel of wrestling belts as you’ve never seen it before.